R I V A L A D E S I G N A R

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Romania is biutiful

Hallado en el ctrl + c de un ciber transilvano:

hi...... well as usual i have to start with the "i'm sorry for?my spelling mistakes- try to understand my writing.."
here everything is cool......... my grandma is better than i thought she is. my brothers are prity enoing but i'm traying to ignor them..
Romania is so beautiful, the mountains here are emaizing and every where you go the viu is grate.
the people are so poor as you probebly know and everything is so fucking chilp.... the boys here are agly and that's sacks!!!111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i didn't find the neckless that you wanted but i bought you something els (you'll see it when i'm back)
on "yom?hamishi" (that was in Hebrow) i'm back home- i'm landing at 2;00 a.m. and have to be in the bording school in "ZICHRON YA'ACKOV" at 9:00 a.m. .. i'm so nerves and hop this day will just pass.
well i don't have anymore to tell you but i hop you didn't tell Tal yet about Gil and that you are fine with all the story about Assaf.
say hi and a big "DASH" to everyone from me i love you all and miss you guies a lot....

see you in fue days. Carmit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home