R I V A L A D E S I G N A R

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Cartas de lectores y amigos

De: brendo forsyth Enviado por: hotmail.com

Para: mochilhero at gmail com
Fecha: 06-feb-2006 0:18
Asunto: RE: greetings from dahab


Juan,
the pleasure of my farts had better be all yours. I had the craziest trip
home after you guys left. There was a screaming match with the minbus driver
that was going to take me to suez vs some old crazy looking dude that was
very angry. He asked me where I was going and I told him suez, which was a
mistake because the guy taking me shouldnt have been taking me, I guess. So
he told me to continue to lie and say I was going to sharm. He then drove me
to the sharm bus station to continue thebluff, but not before the old crazy
dude cut off our van and got out screaming again. It was pretty intense, and
I was thoroughly confused when I got dropped at the sharm bus station and my
driver left! Took a non relaxed shit and then he was back there, so all
worked out OK. He bought me some bush weed on the way to suez and we were
smoking it while he was driving with all the passengers watching! That would
be illegal and irrsponsible in cda, but not in egypt I guess. Turns out he
was a good guy, despite my first thoughts. And it only took me 16 hours to
make an 11 hour trip to Alex!! Fuck, what a day. Lemme know if you're coming
to the mainland anytime soon. Salem.
B

2 Comments:

  • No, cualquier cosa no eh!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:42 AM  

  • oooohhhhh, amazing.... el 60 ramal suez

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home