R I V A L A D E S I G N A R

Friday, February 17, 2006

Un buen hijo

From : Paul Sturm
Sent : Sunday, February 12, 2006 10:19 PM
To : katelin_maher@hotmail.com
CC : katelinmaher@hotmail.com
Subject : this is not fun anymore :(

| | | Inbox


So my father is freaking out like I've never heard before about this trip to Egypt. Like he was so upset on the phone that he was hiccuping in between yelling. Not good. Dan is pissed at me for saying that I don't think I can do Egypt now and I would totally understand if you are pissed as well. I just don't feel comfortable about both making my father that upset for 10 days and any possible risks now with these stupid riots over those Danish cartoons, etc.

I need to ask you about what you are doing: Would you want me to get you to Spain to go on a trip with us if we decide to do that over the same time period? I was thinking I could fly you out of Cairo to Madrid and you would go with us down to Malaga and there you could get the ferry to Morocco. Or you could go the opposite way if you wanted and we would go Malaga north to Madrid. Alternatively, you could say screw you for fucking with my time in Egypt and do your own thing and I would have to wait to see you until you came back. Please let me know ASAP what you are thinking and I will get this straightened out.

I'm sooo, sooo sorry for this. I've just never heard my parents so angry and I'm kind of the good kid, you know? I tried to argue my points, but it just wasn't working. Again, I'm really sorry.

-Paul

3 Comments:

  • Paul es un niño de papá, o eso piensa Katelin, que se acaba de levantar y me lo ha dicho

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:50 AM  

  • juancho, aprovechá para mostrarle a Katelin lo que es un verdadero mochil-hero... mostrale que te comes una picadita de pauls para el almuerzo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:49 AM  

  • Alah quiera que le caiga un piano en la cabeza al bueno de paul

    By Blogger kuan, at 2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home